2010년 9월 26일 일요일

my cup my favorite ART

My favorite cup sitting in the cabinet.
An empty cup sits in my cabinet. Like an empty piece of paper it sits, and like a dark night it is silent.
But it is still my Favorited cup sitting in the cabinet.
I picked up the empty cup that sits in my cabinet. Like an empty space it sits on my hand, cold, but like a bright light, it brings me happiness.
I filled the cup with hot water, should I say it is half filled or half empty, but it doesn't matter because now the cup is talking to me.

It tells me to be healthy.
It tells me to be happy.
It brings me warmth.
It brings me hope.
But before I try to tell the cup 'thank you'
it goes back into the darkness and coldness.


My cup is my favorite cup is the best artwork that exists to me so far. Even though a cup is a common material, and many people may have the similar cup, but none are the same as my cup because my cup contains characters that can only be seen in dreams. It also communicates to me like none other materials communicates to me.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기